Jasmin 0.6b26 is now available. This release comes to close all major issues in 0.6’s roadmap, some documentation and packaging issues are remaining before opening a new 0.7 release sprint, you’re invited to upgrade your Jasmin installation for better stability and more features.
- [Fixed] Message state received in the receipt are not smpp-standard #181,
- [Fixed] Wrong interpretation of the DLR receipt request #183,
- [Fixed] Messages having “GSM message class control” set, never get sent out #182,
- [Fixed] Updating a user balance through PB does not get synced in jCli console #185,
- [Fixed] Error in submit_sm_errback: __init__() takes exactly 3 arguments (1 given) #184,
- [Feature] Rejecting for SMPP Connector unavailability can be enhanced #188,
- [Feature] Billing – raise rate value precision #189.
- Install Jasmin using rpm or deb packages,
- Run Jasmin in a docker container: docker pull jookies/jasmin,
- Enjoy the new jCli module, stats:
- Show statistics for users: http & smpp connections and activities,
- Show statistics for SMPP client connectors,
- Show statistics for SMPP server api,
- Show statistics for HTTP server api.