We’re happy to announce that the latest release of Jasmin SMS Gateway is available today, SMPP Server is finally enabled, as of this release, Jasmin will deliver SMPP Server and HTTP Server APIs for messaging with third party applications, documentation is already updated so you can start playing with Jasmin.
Many bugs were fixed since releasing v0.5.4.
- SMPP Server supported PDUs right now are bind_receiver, bind_transceiver, bind_transmitter, unbind, submit_sm, deliver_sm and enquire_link.
- If you are already using the billing features, SMPP Server comes with full compliance: messages are rated the same way no matter your application is using HTTP or SMPP protocol.
- Jasmin management console (jCli) has slightly changed its syntax for creating a MO Route or a MT Route, starting from now, you have to indicate the connector type assigned to a route, example:
- Old syntax: connector smpp_1
- New syntax: connector smppc(smpp_1)
More to come in next releases (v0.6.x): Continue reading